1) Configure a DNS server as cache and with its own domain.
2) Configure a NIS server/client with two machines exporting the server's user directories by NFS.
3) Configure an SSH server to access from another machine without a password.
4) Configure an Apache server + SSL+ PHP+ MySQL+ PHPAdmin in order to visualise users' personal pages.
5) Create and configure an electronic mail system through Exim, fetchmail, Spam-Assassin and an IMAP server for receiving mail from the outside and being able to read them from a remote machine with the Mozilla client (Thunderbird).
6) Install the MoinMoin Wiki and create a set of pages to verify that it works.