MyPasswordSafe is a straight-forward, easy-to-use password manager that maintains compatibility with Password Safe files. MyPasswordSafe has the following features:
- Safes are encrypted when they are stored to disk.
- Passwords never have to be seen, because they are copied to the clipboard.
- Random passwords can be generated.
- Window size, position, and column widths are remembered.
- Passwords remain encrypted until they need to be decrypted at the dialog and file levels.
- A safe can be made active so it will always be opened when MyPasswordSafe starts.
- Supports Unicode in the safes.
- Languages supported: English and French.
This manual page was written by Khalid El Fathi <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).