MyDMS - Document Management System
The mydms program launch a browser pointing MyDMS front page.
MyDMS is a document management system based on PHP and MySQL MyDMS combines all these features with a nice-looking web-interface which makes it possible to access your documents not only via intranet in your office but worldwide via the internet.
In detail MyDMS offers you these features:
* Create folders to group your documents
* Edit document and folder properties online
* Detailed information on uploaded documents
* Lock and unlock documents
* Update documents - old versions are saved
* Individual Icons for different Mime-Types
* Set expiration-date for documents
* Users are notified about new/updated or expired documents via email
* Download documents or view them online within your Browser
* Control access via detailed ACLs (access control lists)
* User- and Group-Management
* Powerful search-engine
* Multi language support
* Supports multiple databases through ADOdb
/etc/mydms/mydms.conf Contains the default homepage for mydms
MyDMS author is Markus Westphal.
This manual has been wroten by Miguel Gea Milvaques <firstname.lastname@example.org>