- number of successful incoming sessions
- number of failed incoming sessions
- number of successful outgoing sessions
- number of failed outgoing sessions
- outgoing traffic in bytes
- incoming traffic in bytes
- number of sent files
- number of recieved files
- average CPS with node
It also provides total informations for these categories for the log file.
binkdlogstat uses stdin as a source and stdout as a result file, so it can be used as a filter.
This manual page was written by Kaliuta Yauheni <email@example.com>
This is free documentation; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.