Major functions of
- retrieving and storing DCB configuration to a configuration file
- configuring the DCB settings of the network driver based on the operation of the DCB capabilities exchange protocol
- detecting and reacting to link up and link down events on network ports
- supporting the following DCB features: Priority Groups, Priority Flow Control, FCoE and FCoE Logical Link Status.
- providing an interface for client applications to query and configure DCB features. Events are also generated on the client interface when the operational state or configuration of a feature changes.
dcbd supports the versions of the DCB capabilities exchange protocol described here:
See dcbtool for information on how to configure which version of the protocol dcbd executes.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License, version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St - Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
The full GNU General Public License is included in this distribution in the file called "COPYING".